6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission?

I have complete B.Sc Nursing from Madurai Medical College and now want to study a master degree course from University of Western Australia. Please suggest me a course from this university with procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?
  2. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for B.Sc Nurse who has 1 year of work experience?
  3. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  4. Under Graduate courses available in Monash University, Australia? Procedure of admission for Indian students?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  6. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  7. Scope of BSc Nursing in Australia? Procedure for admission?
  8. How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?
  9. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to go in Australia after completing BSc Nursing
  11. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  12. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  13. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia? -- [New]
  15. What are the courses available after completing BSc Nursing? I wish to go to Australia for higher studies
  16. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  17. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  18. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?