24th January 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

List medical colleges in abroad for studying MBBS degree? Are there any colleges in abroad affiliated by Indian Universities?

I want to study MBBS course in abroad. So can you please tell me about the medical colleges which offers this course in abroad. Please tell me if there are any colleges in abroad which are affiliated by the Indian Universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  3. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. What are the steps involved to do MBBS abroad? List of best medical colleges in abroad?
  5. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  6. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  7. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  11. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  12. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  13. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  15. Colleges in India or abroad in which I can do MBBS?
  16. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  17. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
30th September 2017, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List medical colleges in abroad for studying MBBS degree? Are there any colleges in abroad affiliated by Indian Universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBBS course in abroad. So can you please tell me about the medical colleges which offers this course in abroad. Please tell me if there are any colleges in abroad which are affiliated by the Indian Universities?

List of medical colleges in abroad for studying an MBBS degree is given below. Foreign universities are not affiliated to any Indian universities. Candidates can study the course in any of the Medical colleges / universities which are approved by MCI or WHO.

Avalon University School of Medicine - Official Website

University of Ottawa - Official Website

University of Toronto - Official Website

McGill University - Official Website

King’s College London - Official Website

University of Edinburgh - Official Website

University of Tokyo - Official Website

AMA School of Medicine - Official Website

University of Perpetual Help - Official Website

Seoul National University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?