2nd July 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?

i am bangladeshi. i want to study MBBS in english/Bangla version. can foreign student study hare ? What's kinds of cost fees ? Total cost of fee . If it possible so how can i get admit ?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  2. How to get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student?
  3. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  4. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  5. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  6. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  9. MBBS admission for Bangladeshi student in India?
  10. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  11. How can I get admission in MBBS course in India as Bangladeshi student
  12. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  13. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  14. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  15. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  16. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  17. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  18. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?