13th January 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed colleges offering MS in Canada? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?

Hi,
I want to go to Canada for doing MS there. I am doing my B.Tech. Kindly tell me what marks I should score in GRE so that I can go to Canada? What are the reputed colleges in Canada for MS?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission?
  2. Reputed colleges offering B.Sc(Geology) in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required to get admission?
  3. Universities offering MS in Germany through GRE? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  4. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  5. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  6. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  7. Cutoff marks required in MAT to get admission in a reputed college in India? Tips for preparation?
  8. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  9. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  10. List of colleges which offer BDS in Tamil Nadu? Cutoff marks required in 12th to study?
  11. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  12. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Marks required to be eligible for MHT CET? Names of the colleges offering stipend of MBA?
  14. List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?
  15. Cutoff marks required in 10th to study 11th in any reputed school?
  16. How much should I score in GRE to qualify for admission into MS in abroad?
  17. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  18. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study Post Graduation in Electronics in MIT, USA?
30th September 2017, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed colleges offering MS in Canada? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to go to Canada for doing MS there. I am doing my B.Tech. Kindly tell me what marks I should score in GRE so that I can go to Canada? What are the reputed colleges in Canada for MS?

List of reputed colleges / universities offering MS in Canada is given below;

University of Northern British Columbia - Official Website

Dalhousie University - Official Website

Georgian College - Official Website

University of Toronto - Official Website

Humber College - Official Website

University of Windsor - Official Website

University of Alberta - Official Website

McGill University - Official Website

University of Ottawa - Official Website

Candidates required to score over 310 in GRE for getting admission to study MS in Canada universities. The GRE score differs from one university to another. To exact cut off required for MS admission, candidates can contact the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?