5th April 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I am doing MBBS in India and want to study Genetic in Abroad.
Please guide me how to pursue.
Please also recommend colleges accordingly in Abroad.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  3. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  7. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Study genetics after completing MBBS?
  9. How to study Genetics after completing MBBS course?
  10. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to study MS in Genetics in Abroad if completed B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  14. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  15. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  18. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
9th April 2018, 11:27 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?

After completion of MBBS you can opt for master's in Genetics course. In order to pursue you will have to sit in MCAT test and have to score good marks. On the basis of MCAT score you can get a place in best foreign Institute.

These are the courses you may opt for one of them:-
> M.Sc. in Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapies: From Bench to Market
From - King's College London

> Master of Science in Genetic Counselling
From - University of Brotish Columbia

> Doctor of Philosophy in Human Genetics -Bioinformatics
From - McGill University

> PhD in Genetics and Molecular Medicine
From - University of Edinburgh

> Master of Science in Human Genetics
From - Stanford University

> M.Sc. in Human Molecular Genetics
From - Imperial College London
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?