15th January 2013, 02:06 AM
mzubair khan

Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region

sir, can i do LLB or BED through distance edu plz tell me wats the criteria and conditions.and list of distance edu colleges/universities in up region as aligarh,agra

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  2. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?
  4. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  5. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  6. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education?
  7. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  8. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  9. Colleges or universities that provide LLB course through distance learning?
  10. List of the colleges for LLB distance education?
  11. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education?
  12. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  13. Universities offering LLB through distance in Delhi?
  14. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  15. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to do LLB through distance education?
  17. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  18. List of the colleges that provide distance education for law course after MBA? -- [New]
9th July 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region

I m looking for an institution that offers LLB in correspondence in 3 years
11th August 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region

sir, can i do LLB or BED through distance edu plz tell me wats the criteria and conditions.and list of distance edu colleges/universities in up region as aligarh,agra
28th March 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region

sir, can i do LLB or BED through distance edu plz tell me wats the criteria and conditions.and list of distance edu colleges/universities in up region as bundelkhand university
Reg
Sharwandadhich
23rd March 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB through distance education please tell me list of those college in gujrat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?