8th January 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for law study after doing 3rd year computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same

I am in 3rd year of computer engineering & by continuing engineering can I take admission for law sstudy and what will be the procedure for same.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  2. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?
  5. What is the procedure to study Law(Civil and Criminal) in Kolkata?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
  7. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  8. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in MIT after passing 3rd year B.Tech? What is the procedure and study material for the same
  10. How to study in B.ECivil after studying in 3rd year diploma? What is the procedure? I have scored 90%
  11. Procedure to get admission for Law course? Names of the law courses that are being offered by IGNOU?
  12. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  13. How can I get admission for Law education? What's the applying procedure? I've completed my Bachelors degree in Engineering
  14. Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to pursue Criminal Law? When to get application forms for next year LAWCET Exam?
  17. can I get admission in BCS 3rd year after completing computer engineering
  18. Procedure for joining the Army after 3rd year od engineering? What type of jobs are available for computer engineers?
14th August 2015, 11:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for law study after doing 3rd year computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same

No, you can not pursue both courses in regular mode at the same time. If you want to study bachelor of law from third year of engineering, you may enroll yourself for the distance LLB course but it would be better to pursue bachelor of law in regular mode if you really want to make your career in law.

If you just LLB as qualification then you can opt for the distance LLB course. Otherwise the best option for you will be to complete your engineering degree first then apply for the bachelor of law from good universities of India. After bachelor's degree in engineerin, the duration of LLB will be just three years.

For 10+2 passed candidates, it is of five years and the entrance exam is called Common Law Admission test.
15th August 2015, 06:06 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Can I take admission for law study after doing 3rd year computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same

It is not possible to do both degree course regularly with same time.You should have to first complete your engineering degree course than you can go for the LLB course. The basic eligibility criteria for the LLB is to complete +2.
You have it because you are doing engineering. So first you complete your B.E. than go for the LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?