3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering BS in Computer Engineering in Australia?

I want to do BS in Computer Engineering. Can I know that which are the universities available in Australia where this Bachelor in Computer Engineering course is available? Please help me to know about the universities where this course is taught.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MS(Biomedical Engineering) in Australia? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  4. List of universities in Australia offering M.Sc Integrated Product Design? How to approach for admission?
  5. List of universities offering MBA(Entrepreneurship) in Australia?
  6. List of top 10 colleges or universities offering MS related to electronics and communication and computer science engineering
  7. List of universities offering BS(Actuarial Science) in Australia
  8. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  9. Sub branches of Computer Science engineering for B.Tech ECE qualified candidate? List of universities offering such courses?
  10. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Total expense of M.Sc(Nursing)?
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  15. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  16. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  17. List of universities in Australia to do Master degree in Advanced Automotive Electronic Engineering? Admission procedure and brief information about studies in Australia?
  18. MS course offering universities in Germany?
8th June 2018, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering BS in Computer Engineering in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BS in Computer Engineering. Can I know that which are the universities available in Australia where this Bachelor in Computer Engineering course is available? Please help me to know about the universities where this course is taught.

List of universities offering BS in Computer Engineering in Australia is given below:

University of Canberra - Official Website

University of South Australia - Official Website

The University of Queensland - Official Website

University of Wollongong - Official Website

The University of Adelaide - Official Website

The University of Melbourne - Official Website

Western Sydney University - Official Website

University of New England - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?