19th June 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MS(Biomedical Engineering) in Australia?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BTech with Biomedical Engineering in India and I have an interest to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in Australia. So, I would like to know about the universities which are providing this course in Australia. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering BS in Computer Engineering in Australia?
  2. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  4. List of universities in Australia offering M.Sc Integrated Product Design? How to approach for admission?
  5. List of universities offering MBA(Entrepreneurship) in Australia?
  6. List of universities offering BS(Actuarial Science) in Australia
  7. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  8. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Total expense of M.Sc(Nursing)?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  11. List of universities in Australia to do Master degree in Advanced Automotive Electronic Engineering? Admission procedure and brief information about studies in Australia?
  12. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  13. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  14. Universities in USA, Canada or Australia offering B.Sc in Agriculture?
  15. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  16. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  18. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology course in Australia? Procedure to get admission?
25th June 2018, 06:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MS(Biomedical Engineering) in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in BTech with Biomedical Engineering in India and I have an interest to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in Australia. So, I would like to know about the universities which are providing this course in Australia. Thank you!

List of universities offering MS Biomedical Engineering in Australia is given below:

University of New South Wales - Official Website

The University of Sydney - Official Website

Flinders University - Official Website

Monash University - Official Website

University of Melbourne - Official Website

The University of Western Australia - Official Website
26th June 2018, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MS(Biomedical Engineering) in Australia?

You can contact following universities in Australia:

1. Institute Of Health And Biomedical, 41 Blamey Street, Kelvin Grove, Phone: 07 3138 6000

2. Department Of General Practice, Carlton, Carlton, Phone: 03 8344 7276

3. Health And Biomedical Informatics, 202 Berkeley St Carlton, Melbourne

4. University Of Melbourne Bioinformatics, 187 Grattan Street Carlton, Melbourne, Phone: 03 9035 5822

5. Monash Faculty Of Biomedical, Clayton North, Clayton North, Phone: 03 9905 3975
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?