7th October 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?

Respected Sir,
I have passed my 12th with GPA of 2.5. I have an IELTS score of 7.5 and SAT score of 2100. What are my chances of getting a full scholarship at universities of USA? Please provide me the list of universities where I can get full scholarship on the basis of IELTS and SAT score?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  3. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  5. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  6. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  7. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  8. Can any University offer full scholarship in USA after scoring 7.5 bands in IELTS and completed O level and A level with CGPA 5?
  9. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  10. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  11. How to get a full scholarship to study in USA?
  12. How to study abroad after 10th grade?
  13. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?
  18. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
24th July 2018, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?

I have 7.5 from the IELTS.Can I enter the top universities of the USA without SAT
17th October 2020, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?

SO MY name is Nurmurod, I want to study in USA By the way I have an 8.5 However I couldn't get vise from USA embasy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?