5th June 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Can any University offer full scholarship in USA after scoring 7.5 bands in IELTS and completed O level and A level with CGPA 5?

I ve complited o' level and A' level with gpa-5 from science background.And i 've scored 7.5 in ielts. Can i ve the full schoolership in any state university in usa....?
Plz answer my question and help me...
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  2. Can I study Master's Degree in USA if completed B.Tech from Distance Education and having secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  4. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear for study in Germany?
  7. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  8. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  10. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  11. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  12. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  13. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  15. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  16. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  17. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  18. Scholarship schemes to apply after scoring 8.4 CGPA in 10th?
5th June 2015, 02:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can any University offer full scholarship in USA after scoring 7.5 bands in IELTS and completed O level and A level with CGPA 5?

Generally it is very difficult to get full scholarship, because no university will offer free education for students, but if you have good profile, you can get up to 50% of scholarship from universities. And after joining in university, you can apply for full tuition fee waiver, if your profile is good. Then the universities will review your tuition fee waiver application and will offer you free education, if you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?