24th October 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?

hello
i am from pakistan and i have passed b.sc. eletrical engineering from mirpur university of science and technology(mirpur azad kashmir,pakistan) with 70% marks and have 7 bands in ielts.
in which german universities i can apply for m.sc. in power engineering

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  8. Can I apply universities by sending them IELTS score later?
  9. Will i get good universities in Germany for maters in Electrical Power Engineering after getting band of 6 in IELTS?
  10. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  12. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  13. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  14. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  15. Which entrance exam is required to do MS from Canada? Course and fee details?
  16. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
1st November 2014, 11:45 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?

As you got good band of 7 in IELTS, you can get in to best colleges/universities in Germany.

Exams to be attempted:

You need to attempt following examinations in order to do MS in Germany

• Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
• Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)
• IELTS
• Need to learn German Language.

List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Electrical Engineering in Germany:

University of Ulm
University of Rostock
FH Aachen – University of Applied Sciences
University of Freiburg
Munich University of Applied Sciences
Technical University of Munich
Munich University of Applied Sciences

Syllabus Covered:

• Power Systems
• Transformers
• Circuit Analysis
• Motors and Generators
• Energy Systems and more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?