8th August 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

List of best M.Tech structural engineering colleges in USA with fee details?

Sir/Mam, Please give me the list of best M.Tech structural engineering colleges in USA with fee details? Can you please let me know what would be the criteria required to apply for the course? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  2. List of colleges offering MTech(Structural Engineering) in Delhi & Noida
  3. Procedure to study MTech(Structural Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Structural Engineering)?
  4. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. List of universities offering M.Tech structural course within Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu?
  6. How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can I do structural engineering in M.Tech after completion of graduation?
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  9. Job opportunities in ISRO for MTech(Structural Engineering) candidate?
  10. What is the admission process of M.Tech in structural engineering from PTU? Fee structure details, eligibility and time of admission?
  11. Job opportunities in NTPC for MTech(Structural Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  12. List of top 10 NITs in structural engineering branch for M.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of the colleges providing M.Tech in in Structural Engineering and Geotech Engineering?
  14. List of the engineering colleges offering M.Tech course in structural engineering and design? What are the scopes available for the same?
  15. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  16. Which engineering colleges in TamilNadu provide 5 years integrated course on B.Tech Civil and M.Tech structural engineering?
  17. List of top colleges of USA with details about MS in Aeronautical Engineering course? Is there any chance to join NASA?
  18. List of colleges with fees to study M.Tech in Structural Engineering & Construction Management course
13th August 2017, 11:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best M.Tech structural engineering colleges in USA with fee details?

Below I have mentioned the list of Colleges offering M.Tech in Structural Engineering in USA, just have a look over it.

The State University of New York
Address: State University Plaza 353 Broadway Albany, NY 12246
Phone: 518.320.1100

George Mason University
Address: 4400 University Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
Phone: +1 703-993-1000

University of Hartford
Address: 200 Bloomfield Ave, West Hartford, CT 06117, USA

University of Alabama at Birmingham
Address: 1720 2nd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Phone: +1 205-934-4011

University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Address: 1400 R St, Lincoln, NE 68588, USA
Phone: +1 402-472-7211

Ohio University
Address: Athens, OH 45701, USA
Phone: +1 740-593-1000

University of South Florida
Address: 4202 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620, USA

University of Akron
Address: 302 E Buchtel Ave, Akron, OH 44325, USA
Phone: +1 330-972-7111

The fee structure of different Colleges are different from each other. So, it will be better to contact to the respective Colleges to get the exact details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?