18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?

Kindly provide me the structure of LLM course in the specialization of Global Antitrust Law & Economics. I want to get admission for this course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) course in George Mason University?
  2. LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) is offered online at George Mason University?
  3. Eligibility to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  4. Requirements to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
  7. Fee expenses of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Economics) in Agra College?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Comparative Media Law) in Independent College Dublin?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?
  14. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?