11th December 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech in IIT with scholarship being a student of Bangladesh?

Hello,
I am a student of Bangladesh and doing my High School. I just want to confirm that can I eligible for the entrance exam to join IIT of India to study B.Tech in scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in India if belongs to Bangladesh?
  2. Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  6. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  7. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship for continuing MS in abroad after completion of Agriculture course in Bangladesh?
  8. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  10. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  11. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  12. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing Metallurgy Diploma?
  13. Scholarship sponsored by Central Government for B.Tech student?
  14. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Eligibility to appear in USMLE for BDS student of Bangladesh?
  17. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  18. How can I apply for a scholarship to study abroad? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?