26th October 2012, 05:36 PM
aravind pps

How to do MS in Germany after doing B.E mechanical engineering

am ding B.E(mechanical engineering).i want to do MS in GERMANY.is it worthfull to do there.And say me the procedure .And wat is elligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  3. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  7. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  8. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  9. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  11. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  12. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  14. How to do MS in Germany after doing B.E mechanical engineering
  15. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
19th August 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in Germany after doing B.E mechanical engineering

Where I can do my masters in Manufacturing technology/Process in Germany?
15th September 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in Germany after doing B.E mechanical engineering

i completed my b.e in mechanical in 5years wid an aggregate of 70% can i do M.S in germany?? please response
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?