29th May 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) offered online in UTICA College?

Hello everyone, I have heard that UTICA College is offering MBA(Insurance and Risk Management). But I have also heard that this is an online course. Is it true? Please tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

26th August 2018, 06:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) offered online in UTICA College?

Yes, MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) offered online in UTICA College. MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College is only a online course. It is not a full time regular course. Candidate who have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 2.7 on a scale of 4.0 are eligible to pursue.
Candidate must have a minimum two years of work experience to be eligible.
Candidate having a GPAs below 2.7 and have a work experience in management/finance/accounting are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?