29th May 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?

Respected Sir, I want to do MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) from UTICA College. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?
  3. Is MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) offered online in UTICA College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?
  5. Requirements to study Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management course from government colleges?
  6. List of entrance exams available to study Financial Risk Management in University of Toronto?
  7. Chances to study PG Diploma in Risk Management from IIMs? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  8. How can i study Hospital Administration in UK? What are the enrty requirements?
  9. Eligibility to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar for Bachelor of Hospitality Management student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Requirements to study Master of Management Studies in Australia?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  12. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  13. Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?
  14. How may I get solution of the given MCQ?
  15. Which course should I do after completing MBA with 4 years experience in sales and marketing
  16. Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  17. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Financial Management and Risk Management papers of last 10 years -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2018, 06:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?

Requirements to study MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College is given below.

You must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 2.7 on a scale of 4.0 to be eligible.

You must have a minimum two years of work experience.

Applicant having a GPAs below 2.7, must have a work experience in management/finance/accounting are also eligible to apply.
26th August 2018, 07:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?

Requirements to study MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College is given below.

You must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 2.7 on a scale of 4.0 to be eligible.
You must have a minimum two years of work experience.
Applicant having a GPAs below 2.7 and have a work experience in management/finance/accounting are also eligible to apply.
You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOFEL.

> Documents required to apply:

Completed online application

Official transcripts

University certificates

Recommendation Letter

English language Proficiency test score card

Application Fee

Passport

Resume
For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
https://programs.online.utica.edu/ab...oogle.co.in%2F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?