18th August 2013, 01:08 AM
nobleasif

Which course should I do after completing MBA with 4 years experience in sales and marketing

i have done MBA and had 4 years of experience in sales and marketing what course should i do uplift my career graph

Related Questions:
  1. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  2. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP? -- [New]
  3. What are the courses available after MBA Marketing?
  4. How to do MBA in sales and marketing?
  5. How to work in Motors Company? I want to do SAP course after dong MBA(Marketing and Sales)
  6. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?
  8. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  9. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  10. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30?
  11. Job Opportunities for me having completed MBA with Finance and Marketing and having 1 year experience in sales?
  12. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  13. Is it a good choice for me of doing MBA course being a candidate having completed B.Com course and with 1 year of sales experience?
  14. What is the scope of Pharmacy in Mumbai at government level?
  15. How to get a government job in social sector?
  16. How to continue with studies after completing MBA Marketing?
  17. What is the scope for production engineering after 1 year of experience and with full time MBA Marketing?
  18. MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2017, 05:01 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which course should I do after completing MBA with 4 years experience in sales and marketing

Top courses after MBA:-

[*]Chartered financial analyst [*]Certified in production and inventory management[*]Certified information systems auditor [*]Certification in risk management assurance [*]Financial risk manager exam[*]Ph.D (Banking technology)[*]Doctor Of business [*]Fellow programme in management[*]Ph.D in management[*]SAP course
28th September 2018, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do after completing MBA with 4 years experience in sales and marketing

I have 4 years of experience in sales and marketing looking for overseas courses. Done mba in marketing.
Please guide.
Thanking You in advance.
6th December 2018, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after completing MBA with 5 years experience in sales and marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?