25th July 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th standard for applying MBBS abroad?

As per MCI rules and regulations how much percentage of marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS abroad? Can you please tell me what is the minimum percent they will look for on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

25th July 2017, 10:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th standard for applying MBBS abroad?

According to the public notice issued by the MCI (Medical Council of India) “Indian citizens who intend to acquire primary medical qualification from any foreign country on or after 15 May, 2013, are not required to obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the Medical Council of India. However, they are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS course as laid down in the Graduate Medical Education Regulation, 1997.”
In order to get MCI eligibility certificate, a candidate must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from any Indian recognized board.
Also candidate age should not be less than 17 years at the time admission to the MBBS course.
To know complete details of MCI rule and regulation, kindly visit https://www.mciindia.org/ActivitiWebClient/rulesnregulations/eligibilityCertificateRegulations2002
26th July 2017, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per MCI rules and regulations how much percentage of marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS abroad? Can you please tell me what is the minimum percent they will look for on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

The marks required in 12th standard for taking admission to MBBS course differs from one university to another. Some universities in Philippines required a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in Class XII and students must have studied all the subjects in English. There is no entrance examination for taking admission to MBBS in some abroad universities. Many students from India started studying MBBS from abroad universities. Most of the Indian students prefer countries like Philippines, Georgia, Ukraine, China etc.
26th July 2017, 11:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To apply for admission to MBBS course in Abroad universities, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised board. To apply for admission to MBBS course in US universities, you should to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MBBS course in Abroad universities.
28th July 2017, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For MBBS course in Abroad, you should qualify in GRE exam. Your minimum educational qualification required for MBBS course in Abroad is 12th standard.

GRE exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 12th standard.
13th April 2018, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 51 marks in chemistry and 54 in physic and 44 in bio and 75 in English.
Am i eligible for Mbbs in abroad
14th June 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Are there any requirement of minimum marks of 11 for MCI eligibility certificate?
31st July 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Passing of English subject is enough for applying mci eligibility certificate
28th January 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

My son have 56 marks in biology, 46 in chemistry and 48 in physics and he has completed his whole education in English Medium with 12th 66 %.
Does he eligible for MBBS at Philippines Davao medical school foundation for current year.
please reply me. thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?