19th February 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?

Hi sir
I want to do ms in abroad
what score i want to get in my gre ,
toefle and in my BE and in IELTS
kindly let me know immediately

20th February 2015, 11:45 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?

The minimum marks, which you have to score in GRE and IELTS or TOEFL exams, depends upon the university, to which you are applying to. That's because each and every university specifies some cutoff marks, which a student have to gain to get admission in their university. You can get such information from the official websites of the universities.
Moreover, it is better to have above 60% of marks in your graduation and following are the minimum marks required in GRE, IELTS, TOEFL exams, which are accepted by some of the universities.
1. GRE - minimum 285 marks
2. IELTS - minimum 5.5 bands
3. TOEFL - minimum 70 marks
29th July 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?

I was detained for 2 years due to deadline subject as it was only 1 subject. , it did not my btech aggregate percentage which is 65%.. So will the detained issue be a problem for MS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?