12th February 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?

Hi sir
I want to do ms in abroad
what score i want to get in my gre ,
toefle and in my Be
kindly let me know immediately

14th February 2015, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?

To do MS in Abroad, you must have to complete your Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in MS course, it depends upon the university you are going to apply for admission in MS course. But, it is mandatory that you should appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections to get admission in foreign universities. To get admission in MS course in top foreign universities, you must have to score at least 280 marks in GRE, 6.5-8 bands in IELTS and at least an aggregate of 60% marks in your Graduation degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?