23rd September 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for masters in finance in Australia?

Sir/Mam,

I am Sai Krishna now I am pursuing my graduation final year in Hyderabad my percentage was 80% in first two years actually I want to study in Australia like doing PG courses but for MBA there should be work experience as if now I am a fresher so I am not eligible so I want to know eligibility to study masters degree course with specialization so I want to know about the eligibility and universities offering masters in Australia
Thank u sir

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course?
  2. Am I eligible for masters in Australia having 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  3. What are the universities for doing Masters in Geology in Australia? How to apply the scholarship?
  4. In which stream can I do Masters in Australia and Melbourne?
  5. Best universities of Australia to study B.Pharmacy and then Masters in Pharmacy? Whole criteria of admission? -- [New]
  6. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  7. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing masters in USA based on GRE?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for doing masters in chemical engineering?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing Masters in Finance and Control?
  12. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  13. Can I do Ph.d. as well as Master degree at same time?
  14. What are the requirements and eligibility for the following courses Masters in abroad?
  15. Requirements to study masters in nursing in Australia?
  16. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  17. What are the higher educational opportunities available in Australia for MBA Finance holder?
  18. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
9th October 2017, 05:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for masters in finance in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am Sai Krishna now I am pursuing my graduation final year in Hyderabad my percentage was 80% in first two years actually I want to study in Australia like doing PG courses but for MBA there should be work experience as if now I am a fresher so I am not eligible so I want to know eligibility to study masters degree course with specialization so I want to know about the eligibility and universities offering masters in Australia
Thank u sir

Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent are eligible to apply for the admission in Master’s in Finance in Australia universities. Candidates should have qualified Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) for taking admission to Master’s in Finance in Australia. Candidates should have cleared IELTS with a Band of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0) are eligible to apply for the Master's in Finance in Australia. Candidates have to apply to the universities in Australia for the admission to the Master’s in Finance with a strong statement of purpose, academic record, financial statements, passport copy and resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?