19th June 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for masters in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in commerce graduation and 5.5 bands overall?

I have done my graduation in commerce with 57% and I got 5.5 bands overall in detail I got, 5 in reading, 5 in listening and 6 in writing, 5.5 in speaking. Can I apply for masters in Australia? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Can you please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?
  3. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I apply for education in Australia with overall 6 bands in IELTS?
  6. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for masters in finance in Australia?
  8. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  10. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for bachelors course in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in 12th?
  14. Can I apply to study MBA in Australia with 6.5 Bands in IELTS and 52% in B.Com?
  15. In which stream can I do Masters in Australia and Melbourne?
  16. Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SSC exam after scoring 37% marks in graduation and 52% marks in Masters in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS
20th June 2017, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for masters in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in commerce graduation and 5.5 bands overall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in commerce with 57% and I got 5.5 bands overall in detail I got, 5 in reading, 5 in listening and 6 in writing, 5.5 in speaking. Can I apply for masters in Australia? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Can you please answer me?

You can apply for masters in Australia after completion of commerce graduation with 57% marks and 5.5 bands overall in IELTS. There are only a few universities in Australia accepting 5.5 bands (IELTS) overall for masters degree. It is better to reappear and score over 6 bands overall in IELTS to get admission in Australian universities. You can apply for Master’s Degree or MBA in Australia after completion of commerce graduation in India. Australia accepts 10+2+3 structure for higher (masters) studies. Admission to the master degree is done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation and IELTS score.
4th May 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for masters in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in commerce graduation and 5.5 bands overall?

Can i apply student visa for Australia when i got 57%in class 12 boards from cbse and 7 bands in IELTS
14th August 2020, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Master or any courses in Australia if I have 52 percent in BCA graduation and pte score is 65 to 70 overall
27th June 2022, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for masters or other higher level course in university if i have 45% in BBS graduation and ielts(6/5.5)
4th April 2023, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed12th with 45% and Bcom with 57% and I got overall 60 score in pte. Can I eligible to apply Australia study visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?