6th October 2022, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is more beneficial in corporate worl PhD degree or DMS program from Abroad?

I am a professional working in corporate word. I have completed my masters and now planning for PHD. But, confused with two DMS from IIBMS or ISBM institute or PHD from university. Which will benefit me in corporate world.

11th February 2023, 01:52 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which is more beneficial in corporate worl PhD degree or DMS program from Abroad?

Whether a PhD degree or a DMS program from abroad is more beneficial in the corporate world depends on various factors such as the individual's career goals, their current experience, and the industry in which they want to work. A PhD degree may be more beneficial for those interested in academic or research positions, whereas a DMS program may be more useful for those looking to develop practical business skills. Ultimately, the choice depends on the individual's unique circumstances and goals.

The corporate world values different degrees and qualifications differently based on various factors such as industry, role, and the specific needs of the organization. A PhD degree typically signifies a higher level of expertise and research skills, and may be preferred in certain industries or academic-related roles. On the other hand, a DMS (Diploma in Management Studies) from a recognized institute like IIBMS or ISBM can demonstrate practical business and management skills and may be more sought after in the corporate world, particularly in management and business development roles.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA M.Com Net Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?