23rd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I study PhD in Abroad to enter a Corporate field if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hello
I have done B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology and now I am planning to go for PhD from Abroad. But I don't want to go for Research program. I want to enter into Corporate field. Please tell me whether it is the right career path? Is the path safe in terms of earning?

Related Questions:
31st March 2015, 12:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study PhD in Abroad to enter a Corporate field if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

If you do not want to get into the research field then there is no use of opting for PhD course. PhD course is basically research study and if you are not interested you should not opt for it. Since you want to enter the corporate field, so you can get into the corporate field and start your professional life being a post graduate in the field of Biotechnology. There are ample opportunities for post graduates of Biotechnology in the field of pharmaceutical and food industry. Apart from these, various government firms and laboratories also recruit postgraduates of Biotechnology.
If you go for PhD and do it with dedication, you can definitely rise to great height and can not only enter the corporate field after it but also take up research work. But you should always take the decision as per your interest and comfort.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?