7th January 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

MS in Australia or Germany for a B.Tech student?

hello
I am doing b-tech final year.....
I am having 4 backlogs bt i want to do ms in australia
[or]in germany.......am i elegible or not......?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  5. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  6. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  7. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  12. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  13. Is it possible for an international student to do B.Tech in Australia?
  14. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  16. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  17. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  18. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
8th January 2015, 10:09 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MS in Australia or Germany for a B.Tech student?

In order to do MS in Australia or Germany, you need to appear and get good score in GRE and IELTS. Some Universities also prefer TOEFL.

But, in order to do MS, you need to clear all your backlogs in B.Tech and then only you are eligible. If you have standing backlogs, you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?