22nd December 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?

Hello
I have completed my b.com with 55%
and m.com with 61% can i study
another masters in germany,france or australia.
friend can anyone help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com? -- [New]
  2. Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  4. How to study master in germany after graduating in pharmacy college
  5. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  6. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study masters education in germany?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  9. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical
  12. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  13. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  14. Which master degree to do after B.Com and CA?
  15. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  16. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  18. How to do master of engineering in Australia?
13th September 2016, 12:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello

Yes, you can study Master’s Degree in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com. The candidate should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in overseas countries. There are many courses related to commerce, finance, accounts etc are available to study in master’s degree in abroad countries. You have to choose the country and then search for the university. Australia is better than Germany and France because the language problem will not arise in Australia. You can contact the university or can find details about admission in the university websites. You can also get help from consultants available for the purpose of educational assistance.
14th September 2016, 12:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Yes, of course you can study Higher degree course through Germany, Australia or France after completing M.Com with 61% of marks. To get admission for higher degree course in abroad countries it is mandatory that you must appear and qualify in the TOEFL or IELTS entrance examination. Since, you have completed M.Com course so you can select higher degree related to Finance or accounts specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?