4th December 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello
I'm persuing my btech final year in computer science dept,
What % should I have for doing masters in germany??
I have to give gre exam for ms in germany?
Please tell me as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  4. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  7. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  8. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  9. Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?
  10. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  13. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  16. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  17. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
5th December 2014, 04:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?

It is not mandatory to appear for GRE examination to pursue MS in Germany. But, you need to appear for IELTS examination to prove your English Proficiency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections to get admission in German Universities. No percentage criteria is required to pursue MS in Germany, but, it is best to have 60% marks in your Graduation degree and good score in IELTS to get admission in top German Universities.
5th December 2014, 10:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?

There is no need to appear for GRE exam, if you want to pursue your MS in Germany. That's because most of the universities in Germany will ask for only IELTS score to offer an admission. So, you should complete IELTS exam to apply for admission in German universities.
Whereas, about percentage, it is better to have above 60% to get admission. And if you have above 70 percentage, then there will be chances for you to get scholarships from the university.

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands. If you can score 6.5 bands, you will get an admission in good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?