7th January 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What steps to be followed to pursue MBA in Australia?

What steps before take admission in MBA from Australia after BBA graduation from India?

8th January 2015, 08:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps to be followed to pursue MBA in Australia?

If you want to do MBA in aboard, first you have to complete entrance exam and you should do the following steps

1)Apply for GMAT exam
This is a very important exam, because, depending upon your GMAT score in the exam the university will decide whether you are eligible for admission or not. So try to get good score in GMAT exams.

2)Applying for Universities
In this phase, you have to select few universities based on your academic profile. And then you have to send your GMAT score, Duplicate certificates(Transcripts) to the universities for admission.

3)Admission(I20)
Based upon you profile, the university may accept or reject your admission. If it accepts it will send an I20 for you.

4)Applying for VISA
In this phase, You can apply for VISA, by showing an admission letter from the university. If your VISA is approved, you can go abroad for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?