1st October 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in IELTS if secure 75% in English NIOS?

Hello,
I want to know that if I get 75% in English from NIOS Board then is it compulsory to give IELTS to study Abroad? Kindly let me know about this.

16th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in IELTS if secure 75% in English NIOS?

Yes, you need to appear in IELTS examination for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad even if you have secured 75% marks in English from NIOS Board. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections for getting admission in Abroad Universities. Abroad Universities offers only IELTS/TOEFL examinations score for providing admissions. So, if you want to pursue your higher studies in Abroad, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
16th October 2015, 09:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in IELTS if secure 75% in English NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know that if I get 75% in English from NIOS Board then is it compulsory to give IELTS to study Abroad? Kindly let me know about this.
No, IELTS exam doesn't require for percentage criteria.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?