11th July 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS students are allowed to study abroad in foreign countries or not?

Hello!

I completed my class 10 from cambridge university and now because of financial reason i have to study in nios for class 11 and 12. After that i have plan to study abroad, so i just want to confirm that if i will give ielts exams and if i will bring 7.5 bands in ielts. So whether i will accepted as a student in abroad colleges or not??

I hope i will get the jenuine reply because its very important for me and my future.

Thank you.

11th July 2016, 06:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS students are allowed to study abroad in foreign countries or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!

I completed my class 10 from cambridge university and now because of financial reason i have to study in nios for class 11 and 12. After that i have plan to study abroad, so i just want to confirm that if i will give ielts exams and if i will bring 7.5 bands in ielts. So whether i will accepted as a student in abroad colleges or not??

I hope i will get the jenuine reply because its very important for me and my future.

Thank you.
Yes, NIOS course in valid for study in Abroad.

So if you have qualified in ILETS exam, then you will get admission in Abroad. GRE score essential for graduation course in Abroad.
12th July 2016, 12:32 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is NIOS students are allowed to study abroad in foreign countries or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!

Thank you.
Yes, the NIOS students can study in foreign countries. The aspirant should fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria for studying in abroad countries. The interested candidates should clear TOEFL or IELTS with good score for the admission. The eligibility criteria for admission may differ from university to university. So you can contact the university you want to join for the exact details. The students should have scored 70 to 80% marks in 12th to get admission in good universities in abroad. The students can get the doubts cleared through the educational consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?