11th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

List of Universities to pursue M.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication from Germany?

Universities in Germany to Pursue MSc or Masters after completing B.E(bachelors degree) Electronics and Telecommunication? Can you please provide me the details of each and every university which we can apply for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which foreign language is the best to be chosen for an electronics and telecommunication engineer? -- [New]
  2. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  3. List of good universities for diong electrical engineering in Germany
  4. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  5. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  6. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  9. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  10. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  11. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  13. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  14. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  15. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  16. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  17. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  18. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
11th July 2016, 09:02 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: List of Universities to pursue M.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication from Germany?

List of some of the top universities in Germany to pursue M.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication:

->RWTH Aachen
Address: Templergraben 55, 52062 Aachen, Germany
Phone: +49241801

->University of Stuttgart
Address: Keplerstrabe 7, 70174, Stuttgart, Germany
Phone:+497116850

->Technical University of Munich
Address: Maxvorstadt, Arcisstrabe 21, 80333 Munchen, Germany

->University of Ulm
Address: Helmholtzstrabe 16, 89081 Ulm, Germany
Phone: +497315010

->University of Kassel
Address: Nord-Holland, Monchebergstrabe 19, 34125 Kassel, germany
Phone: +495618040

->University of Paderborn
Address: Warburger Str. 100, 33095 Paderborn, Germany
Phone:+495251600

->Albert Ludwigs University of Freiburg
Address: Fahnenbergplatz, 79085 Freiburg im Breissgau, Germany
Phone: +497612030

->Technical University of Dortmund
Address: Hombruch, Emil-Figge-Strabe 50, 44227 Dortmund, Germany
Phone: +492317551

->Darmstadt
Address: Karolinenpl 5, 64289 Darmstadt, Germany
Phone:+4961511601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?