31st May 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?

Dear Sir/Mam...

I am the student of sindh agriculture university.
my question is.. can biotechnology give me a good international scholarship??? What should be the procedure followed for it? How can I get the scholarship? Can someone please let me know on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  2. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  3. Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  5. Can I get scholarship for higher studies if score good marks in 2nd PUC PCMB KSEEB Board exam in Karnataka?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  7. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  8. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Mahindra Higher Education Scholarship for MD 2nd year student pursuing in USA?
  11. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  12. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  13. How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad?
  14. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  15. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  17. How to do higher studies in biotechnology? I want to do Ph.D in it
  18. Procedure to get scholarship for M.Sc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
31st May 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?

There many International scholarship available for Indian students to carry out masters study of doctoral studies in abroad. Many countries invites and provide scholarship to Indian students for study in biotechnology. You should keep visiting MHRD website for informations on prestigious foreign scholarships from countries like Japan, USA, Korea, Germany and many other European countries. Also each country has their own scholarship schemes for Foreign students. For examples, as Indian student you can avail DAAD scholarship from Germany. There are lots of foreign scholarship available for Indian students to study Biotechnology, but the most important thing is you have to get prepared fully and as early as possible. The most important things to be listed out to avail foreign scholarship are- a good GRE score, a good TOFEL/IELTS score, sound academic performance, recommendation letters from your previous university professors or instructors at laboratory.
1st June 2015, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?

Which is the best and demandeble field in msc. Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?