2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

NRI quota for admission in engineering course in Delhi and Bangalore?

Can a foreign national sponsor their daughter who has Indian passport and Non-NRI status under NRI quota for admission in engineering colleges in Delhi and Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  4. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  5. How can NRI student get admission for B.E in JMI Delhi? Any reserved quota?
  6. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  7. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota?
  8. How to get admission through NRI quota?
  9. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  11. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  12. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India?
  14. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  15. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  16. Can a girl studying 12th from Muscat get admission in engineering college of India under normal quota other than NRI quota?
  17. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  18. Can a student take admission in engineering college at Andhra Pradesh through NRI quota if his father worked in abroad?
6th October 2017, 07:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NRI quota for admission in engineering course in Delhi and Bangalore?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get chance to admit your ward in Delhi and Bangalore Engineering colleges under NRI quota since you are having non-NRI status.
Candidates those who are under the NRI quota, are only eligible for this process. However you can apply generally to get a seat in the colleges after your ward qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective councils.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?