2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Will I have to pass GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam?

Sir, I want to study MBBS course from Medical University of Vienna so, I want to know how can I get admission in this university? Will I have to pass GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam?

6th October 2017, 08:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Will I have to pass GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam?

In order to pursue MBBS course from Medical University of Vienna, you must have to complete your class 12th examination with Science stream.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination or equivalent with science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject combination from a recognized Board can apply for the MBBS course at the said University.
Eligible candidates then have to qualify in the entrance examination which is MedAT. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. Accordingly you can apply for the study visa as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?