16th March 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir,
I am completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
I want to study Aeronautical Engineering in B.Tech.
So, please tell me any chances of mine to go Abroad
for doing B.Tech? Please help me sir regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  4. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  6. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  7. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  8. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  12. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  17. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  18. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
5th September 2016, 03:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can definitely go abroad in order to pursue B.Tech course. Since you have completed diploma in mechanical engineering, so your chances of pursuing B.Tech course in the field of Aeronautical Engineering is less as the universities in foreign countries will also consider your educational portfolio. But it is not impossible, you can definitely get admission in chance in Aeronautical Engineering if you have good score in the entrance exams based on which admission is done. Otherwise, you can opt for B.Tech course in the field of mechanical engineering or related fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?