16th March 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Respected Sir,
My question is that, I have completed
my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and
I have a keen interest to do my B.Tech from Abroad.
So, I am eligible to do this or not?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  2. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  3. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  4. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  5. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  9. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  12. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Process to study B.tech in Abroad after Diploma? Way to earn money there after completion of B.Tech?
5th September 2016, 04:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech in abroad after completion of diploma course in the field of electrical engineering in India. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission like SAT, IELTS, TOEFL, etc. Once you clear the entrance exams, you need to apply in the foreign institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams. Then there will be resume screening, interview rounds which will decide the final shortlisting. On getting shortlisted finally, confirm admission, prove financial stability and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?