17th December 2011, 12:32 PM
K.sherin

Am I eligible to study CA after finishing B.Com? How many years do I have to study?

I am finished B.com. I am eligible study CA. if i will be study it, how many years i have to study it. ans can i study this along with working

20th August 2012, 09:22 PM
nlegend
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study CA after finishing B.Com? How many years do I have to study?

Hello friend,

You are certainly eligible for to study CA as soon as you clear your 12th, now as you have completed your Graduation you can also try for direct entry into CA course without appearing in CPT exam, The minimum duration for CA course is 4 years.

For more info visit www.icai.org

The eligibility for direct entry to CA course along with its form is enclosed.

Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 27616bos-directca17162b.pdf(98.0 KB, 265 views)
File Type: pdf 27625bos-directca-form.pdf(149.0 KB, 224 views)
20th August 2012, 10:55 PM
coolbuddyer

Default Re: Am I eligible to study CA after finishing B.Com? How many years do I have to study?

you are certainly elgible for ca exam as soon as you finish your class 12 some of the important details are

Eligibility for CA Entrance Exams
1. The aspiring candidate for a CA exam should have cleared the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2). Students waiting for (10+2) results can also apply.
2. Students can join a CA program after (10+2) or graduation. There is no restriction in terms of age or percentage secured in (10+2).

Admission Process and CA Entrance Exam Pattern
1. CPT – Common Proficiency Test is the most important examination to be cleared by the candidates in order to enter the area of chartered accountancy.
2. Common proficiency test is conducted 2 times in a year in the months of June and December.
3. CPT includes 4 subject tests that the candidate is required to clear. The subjects are as follows:
A: Accounting
B: Mercantile Laws
C: General Economics
D: Quantitative Aptitude Test
4. CPT is a 2 hours exam and is divided into 2 sessions each. CPT is an objective type 200 marks exam with negative marking for wrong answers.
5. The CPT examination requires the candidate to secure 50% marks for qualifying.

there are no minimum number of years which are required you can become ca
as soon as you pass your exams

for further details you can go to www.icaiexam.icai.org
20th November 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ca ipcc exam after complet my b. com.
16th June 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

have any way to become a chief accountant of a firm without ca?
8th July 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i am complated 2 commerce
my ambition to become a CA so what i do.?
Directily join to ca
or
after complating b.com
8th July 2013, 11:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend
Yes,you are eligible to do CA course after completing the B.Com course.The minimum qualification to do CA course is completion of 12th class from a recognized board.
After 12th you need to give CPT(Common Proficiency Test) exam as a entrance into the CA course. If you are qualified in the CPT exam,then you are eligible to do CA course.Being a B.Com graduate you can directly get into the second stage of CA course IPCC without writing the CPT exam.After IPCC you need to final CA course. This is the last stage in the CA course.If you have qualified in the final CA course you will be completing your CA course.
The duration is of 3-4 years to complete the CA course.
ALL THE BEST
9th July 2013, 12:29 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am complated 2 commerce
my ambition to become a CA so what i do.?
Directily join to ca
or
after complating b.com
CA course is done in three stages:
>> CPT
>> IPCC
>> FINAL

Now if you have just passed class 12th and have not completed Graduation , you can enrol for the CPT course

After passing the CPT course you get direct admission in the IPCC stage

To join the IPCC stage after passing Graduation you need to fulfill the below conditions:

>> Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

>> For Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and get direct admission in the IPCC stage
1st October 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

if i fail one exam what i have to do?
how to complete ca
29th October 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com degree with 50%. can i exempt from cpt exam and can i do ipcc directly?
13th January 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

With how many % a canditate is selected for IPCC exam
24th February 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How many year ca course duration
17th March 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I'am completed my 2(commerce) and i would like to study CA.i'am i eligible to study CA?
3rd April 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th stanted i like to study b.com and c.a totaly how many year to take?
11th May 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

How many years ca course duration after passing 12th?
After completing b.com how many years ca course duration?
7th June 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi if u r the best student and also u got the confident to do tough courses u will do the ca because ca is very tough if u get any more suggession so u will try to do cs or cfa courses. Ok first u get the confident to do studying course.. all the best to take the write decision.
15th November 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am studied bsc computers and I want to study CA .what is the process to join in CA
26th November 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b com(c.s) i want to study ca what procedure to join ca course ? where is the trainning center?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?