31st March 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?

Hello,
I am willing to become an Oncologist.
I am doing MBBS in India and I want to
study Oncology in Abroad after my MBBS.
Kindly tell me about the universities in
Abroad for this course and also tell me
the entrance exams and process for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  5. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  6. Which are the PG courses in Oncology? List of the colleges in India and Abroad?
  7. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  10. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  11. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  14. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  15. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  16. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  17. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  18. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]

9th April 2018, 09:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?

If the ambition of your life is to become an Oncologist so after completion of MBBS you can pursue one of the below listed course from abroad:-

> MS in Cancer Sciences - University at Buffalo
> M.S. in Oncological Sciences - University of Utah
> M.Sc. in Oncology - University of Alberta
> M.Res. in Cancer Biology - University of Central Lancashire
> MD in Cancer Biology - University of Liverpool
> M.Sc. in Cancer and Clinical Oncology - Queen Mary University of London
> M.Res. in Translational Cancer Medicine - King's College London
> M.Sc. in Cancer, Biology and Therapeutics - Cardiff University
> M.Sc. in Cancer and Genomic Sciences - University of Birmingham

In order to pursue one of these courses you will have to take MCAT test and have to perform well. Also you have to take an English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?