25th January 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission

hello
i have completed my b.com last year and
i want to study MBA in abroad
can you please guide me that what exam I give?
I got only 50% in graduation so I am eligible or not?
pleas help me to know this

1st September 2016, 06:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have completed my b.com last year and
i want to study MBA in abroad
can you please guide me that what exam I give?
I got only 50% in graduation so I am eligible or not?
pleas help me to know this

The candidate who have passed graduation with good marks is eligible for MBA in abroad universities. The aspirant should clear the English proficiency test either TOEFL or IELTS with good score. He should clear the GMAT or GRE to get admission in abroad universities. The candidate’s work experience will also be considered for the admission. Some of the universities prefer work experience for studying MBA in abroad. The aspirant should apply to the universities online for the admission. The MBA is course available in various universities in countries like America, Britain, Australia, Singapore, Canada etc.
7th December 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission

I have got 55% mark in b.com. I want to study MBA in Canada. Is it possible for a student like me to do so?? If yes, which are the universities in Canada that would accept me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?