24th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of studying 12th in abroad?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Is it possible to study out of India in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of studying 12th in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student?
  5. Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?
  6. Best course available in India after studying 12th abroad?
  7. What are the benefits of studying in Abroad after 12th?
  8. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  9. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  10. Possibility to study MBBS with Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Abroad?
  11. Possibility to do B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th student?
  12. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  13. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  14. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from India after studying 10th in Abroad?
  15. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  16. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  17. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
25th November 2015, 06:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of studying 12th in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Is it possible to study out of India in 12th?
After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible to study in Abroad through GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

GRE exam Pattern:-

The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?