10th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello,
I have passed 12th with 79.4% aggregate.
I want to know that is this possible for me
for doing Bachelor of Physiotheray in Abroad?
What are all the entrance exams which help me.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  4. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  5. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  6. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  7. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  8. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  9. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th? -- [New]
  10. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  11. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  12. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  14. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  16. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  17. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  18. Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy?
24th September 2017, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed 12th with 79.4% aggregate.
I want to know that is this possible for me
for doing Bachelor of Physiotheray in Abroad?
What are all the entrance exams which help me.
Waiting for your response.

Possibilities to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in abroad countries are high for the Indian students. Students after completion of 12 years of formal education can apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in various abroad countries. They have to clear the English language test either IELTS or TOEFL to study in getting admission and visa in abroad countries. Candidates can study the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in various abroad countries like UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada etc. There are no other entrance examinations available in general for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course other than English proficiency test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?