21st April 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College? Duration of this course?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor in Finance in Sykes College of Business? Duration of this course?
  2. Detailed information about Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering offered in VIA University College?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics? Duration of this course?
  4. Mechanical or Agricultural, which has better scope to study in BTech?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark? Duration of this course?
  6. Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus? Duration of this course?
  8. How can I study MS with scholarship in Abroad being a BTech Mechanical student?
  9. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech with 100% scholarship being a ST candidate?
  10. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  12. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College? Documents required to get admission?
  13. Can I study aboard and apply for scholarship for B.Tech after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  15. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which branch should I take between Electrical and Automobile? I am interested in electrical cars
  18. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
29th May 2018, 02:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College? Duration of this course?

"Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College"

Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering is a course duration of 3.5 years long.

You can get scholarship for this course.

For more details regarding scholarship you should visit to the link mentioned below.

http://studyindenmark.dk/start-page/study-options/tuition-fees-scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?