3rd January 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?

I have scored 51% marks in 12th. And i want to study in canada now. And for that i need to get student visa. Tell me how can i apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  2. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from Canada?
  4. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  5. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  6. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?
  8. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  10. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?
  12. Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th?
  13. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  14. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for getting student visa for Canada after 12th in Commerce stream with 70% marks?
  16. Can I apply for Canada Schooling Visa for my son who is in 7th standard?
  17. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I apply for Canada study Visa having overall 6 bands?
3rd January 2016, 11:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?

It is nice to see that you want to pursue higher studies in Canada. You can definitely pursue your higher studies in Canada. In order to apply for visa, you need to do the following.

- Get admission call from a recognized institute in Canada.
- Have a valid passport.
- Have financial stability to sustain in Canada.
- For application,you need to apply at the Canadian Consulate in India; you have to log in here, follow the instructions and apply online.
30th April 2018, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

I recently pass out my 12th class In PSEB board. I got 51% marks in arts stream and I have got 6 band in ielts. So I want to study in Canada , my question is that am I illegible for student visa.
29th January 2022, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 58% marks In 12th .that I wants to study in Canada now . And for that I need to get student vissa.tell me how can I apply for that?
10th October 2022, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

which grades are required in kcse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?