27th July 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a foreign student to enrol in Chemistry Distance education?

I am very interested to study Chemistry with Distance Education. Is it possible for a foreign student who lives abroad to enroll in your university courses? If that is possible I would like to enroll in these courses from B.Sc to M.Sc to PhD.

Looking forward to your kind reply,

Yours Sicerely,

Daniel Morduch

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance education?
  2. How to do M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Environmental chemistry course in Distance mode?
  3. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  4. How to do MSc Chemistry in distance education after completing B.Tech ECE?
  5. Can I do my M.Phil in chemistry through distance education? Which are the good universities in North India? I have done MSc Chemistry
  6. How to do MSc chemistry, botany through distance education?
  7. Universities providing M.Phil Chemistry or MSc Environmental Science course through distance education?
  8. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  9. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  10. List of institutions offering Distance Education program in B.Ed? I am a graduate in chemistry.
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D through distance education after completion of MSc Chemistry by distance mode from Vinayak Mission University
  13. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  15. Is it a good choice to repeat 12th for improvement?
  16. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  17. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  18. What is the fee structure for MSc Botany or Chemistry through distance education? Last date of sale of application form?
24th July 2023, 02:27 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Is it possible for a foreign student to enrol in Chemistry Distance education?

Yes, it is possible for foreign students who live abroad to enroll in our university courses. We offer a variety of distance education programs, including B.Sc, M.Sc, and PhD programs in Chemistry.
To be eligible to enroll in our distance education programs, you must meet the following requirements:
  • You must have a bachelor's degree in Chemistry or a related field.
  • You must have a good command of English.
  • You must be able to pay the tuition fees.
If you meet the above requirements, you can apply for admission to our distance education programs. The application process is online and can be completed in a few steps.
Once you have been accepted into our distance education program, you will be assigned a mentor who will help you with your studies. You will also have access to our online learning platform, which includes all of the course materials and resources you need to succeed.
We believe that distance education is a great way to learn Chemistry. It allows you to study at your own pace and from anywhere in the world. We are confident that you will be successful in our distance education programs.
To learn more about our distance education programs in Chemistry, please visit our website or contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?