27th July 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing training in abroad for 6 months?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing B.Sc Hm 2nd yr I want training of 6 month in abroad please sir tell me what should i do for this...? What should be the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information soon as possible!

Thank you!

24th July 2023, 02:26 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing training in abroad for 6 months?

You are interested in doing a 6-month training in abroad while you are still in your 2nd year of B.Sc HM. Here are some of the things you can do:
  • Start by researching different hospitals or organizations that offer training programs for B.Sc HM students. You can find these programs by searching online or by contacting your university's career center.

• Once you have found a few programs that you are interested in, contact them to inquire about their application process.** Some programs may require you to submit your transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a CV.**
  • You will also need to apply for a student visa for the country where you want to do your training. The visa requirements vary from country to country, so you will need to check the requirements for the specific country you are interested in.
  • Once you have been accepted into a training program and have obtained your student visa, you will need to start making arrangements for your travel and accommodation.
Countries that offer training programs for B.Sc HM students:
  • United States: There are many hospitals and organizations in the United States that offer training programs for B.Sc HM students. Some of the most popular programs include those offered by the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Hospital, and the Cleveland Clinic.

• United Kingdom: There are also many hospitals and organizations in the United Kingdom that offer training programs for B.Sc HM students. Some of the most popular programs include those offered by the NHS, Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital, and the University College London Hospitals.

• Canada: There are also many hospitals and organizations in Canada that offer training programs for B.Sc HM students. Some of the most popular programs include those offered by the University of Toronto, the University of Montreal, and the University of Calgary.

• Australia: There are also many hospitals and organizations in Australia that offer training programs for B.Sc HM students. Some of the most popular programs include those offered by the Royal Melbourne Hospital, the Sydney Children's Hospital, and the Westmead Hospital.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?