2nd February 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma or Bachelor degree in Germany after completing certified program in Hardware and PGDCA?

Hi sir,
I have completed Intermediate.After that I joined BSC(MPCS) but I didnot completed BSC I leave my Graduation in second year.After that I did some Certification courses like Hardware,PGDCA.Presently I want to go abroad(German) for studying Diploma or Graduation.Please send me our answer Iam eligable person or not to study in German send me process details.this Please send me our answer Iam waiting for your valueable answer.Thank you Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects can I choose after passing B.Com? Best coaching center in Delhi?
  2. How to join Special Force after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  3. Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I do PGDCA or any masters degree after completing diploma in computer science
  5. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  8. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  9. Good distance engineering degree program after diploma?
  10. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  12. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  13. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  14. After 10th could I do bachelor degree?
  15. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  16. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  17. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  18. Which course can be done after passing 10th?
27th January 2018, 07:33 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma or Bachelor degree in Germany after completing certified program in Hardware and PGDCA?

Yes, you can study Diploma or Bachelor degree in Germany and you are eligible to pursue Diploma or Bachelor course from any German University/Institute.

In order to pursue any course first you need to choose a suitable University for that course you intended to study then you need to check about eligibility criteria and apply for that course. Once you get the acceptance letter from University you can proceed for further steps like visa and medical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?