19th September 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing course in editing?

Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing course in editing? Can you please guide me in this? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible to me.

Thank you!

20th September 2015, 12:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing course in editing?

Yes, it is possible to get a scholarship while pursuing course in Editing. Usually scholarships are provided by the institute concerned on the basis of following grounds.

- Excellence in the field of academics
- Extra ordinary achievement in the field of extra curricular.
- Good performance in the entrance exam based on which admission is done.

You need to find the appropriate provision for yourself and proceed further for scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?