19th September 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering?

I am Varun Wudali and I want to pursue my masters in Germany. I have completed my engineering in the Mechanical Engg with an aggregate of 73%. Is it enough to procure a seat in Esslingen University of applied sciences or any other technical university to that matter? Please let me know as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  2. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  3. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  4. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  5. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  6. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  8. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  9. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  10. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  11. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  14. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  15. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  16. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
20th September 2015, 12:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, your qualification is enough to procure a seat in a university in Germany. However, you need to appear in IELTS in order to submit an online application in the universities in Germany. You will need your resume and statement of purpose to be submitted as well. Finally the concerned university will conduct interview and then the final shortlisting will be done. The interview will be done via telephone/Skype. The score in entrance exam, resume, statement of purpose and interview altogether will decide your fate concerning getting a seat in the concerned university.
20th September 2015, 02:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering?

To be eligible to pursue Masters in Mechanical Engineering course in Germany, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university and you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in German Universities. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to Masters in Mechanical Engineering course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?